cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the iView/Page in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change the action when user click on a link. Right now when we click on a link - it opens a sap script form. But the requirement is - it should open another page which already exists. How to do this?

Another question:

On the benefits screen in ESS, I want to change the description of the link for all users. I know its possible thru personalization. But could it be done through HR Config? If so, which one is the best practise?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> when user click on a link.

> Thanks,

Where is this link.....

On overview page....or on top level navigation...or on an application level....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its on Benefits page - and the link is at the bottom. Currently its displaying the form - but the req is to display another portal page when we click on this link.

Thanks,

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, let me try this.

I have posted another question on diff thread also....pls reply to that if you know the answer. Its related to run time value which user entered on a portal page. I need that date which user has entered in backend system for some further calculations. Pls give response in that thread.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All. Its solved with the help of ur suggestions.

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you just want to change the name of link or the short description present there, then goto IMG -> Personnel management

-> Employee self service -> General settings.

Here you can change the descriptions of the area group, area, subarea, services etc. Also you can change the short description there on Area page.

Resources link of the same IMG will give the iView location in the content admin in the portal. there you can try to change it.