Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting the Bank account from Vendor master when APP is run

former_member605562
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good Morning.

I have a scenario where a Vendor with Multiple bank accounts in the vendor master

Bank account 1 - HSBC UK

Bank account 2 - RBS UK

Bank account 3 - Bank of America US

I need to make a payment for a purchase made from US and he chooses the payment to be made directly to the BOA US account. when running the payment run, can i select the bank account to which the outgoing payment is sent to? using Automatic payment program or manual outgoing payment?

Thanks in advance

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here's my suggestion:

In the vendor master bank details, specify a different value in BnkT (Bank Type) for each of the bank accounts.

Then when an invoice is posted, for the Part. Bank field, select the Bank Type assigned to the bank account that should be used to pay that particular invoice. (The value can also be added to already posted documents, if needed. Go into the vendor line item in change mode and select Extras->Additional Data to get to the Part. Bank Type field).

When you run the automatic payment program, you will not need to do anything - the system will use the vendor bank account specified on the invoice.

Regards,

Shannon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrishankar,

You can change the house bank while runinng the Payment Program in F110.

Please follow the below steps for your requirement.

F110 --> give the parameters & save. > click on Edit Proposal> Double click on vendor ( it will give you the due invoices tobe paid) --> double click on the invoice document which you want to pay in BOA US > Click on Reallocate button> give payment menthod , House bank , account ID and save.

The next subsequent steps are normal.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Kanth.

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in order to execute payments by Bank Accounts you must use automatic payment F110.

If you have any question about how use it, please go search for documentation at this forum, wiki or intenet to have all steps.

regards

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

In your APP, you can always change the Bank in Payment proposal and than run the payment cycle in F110

regards

Sanil