Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Rate Calculation at Production Order and Cost Estimate

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A) I have created a cost estimate, where Activity Type is shoiwng as below values

Activity Type = MACH

Total Value= 1575 INR

Quantity = 3

I have uploaded the price of this activity in KP26 as 2100 INR, Now my Question is how system is Total Value, where as it is different from the rate in KP26

Please help me to understand.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a KP26 entry always belongs to a quantity. So if you've maintained 2100 INR per 4 units of MACH the units value is 525 INR multiplied with 3 units MACH of your cost estimate is the 1575 INR you have as a result. Check if its working like this.

BR Christian

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have not given any plan Quantity in KP26 , I have only given Price (Fixed) value as 2100, I am not able to understand how system is taking 2100 INR per 4 units of MACH

Please explain.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the price unit in KP26. What is it.

Regards,

Divraj

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Valuation Variant: If you specify Plan Price as average of all Fiscal periods - Then the avg plan price of P1-12 is taken

If you specify "Plan price for the period" in Val Variant - Then the system would consider the specific plan price for tat period

br, Ajay M

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Question has been answered, there was issue at Costing Variant

For activity the Priority was setup as "Plan Price as Average of All Fiscal Year Periods", this is the reason it was averaging the total Activity Price, I have chnaged the setup to Plan Price for the Period,

Regards,

Vivek