Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module Pool Table Control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am developind a module pool ,

having 2 table control.

In 1st table control i am displaying the delivery number (LIKP-VBELN)

and in 2nd Table control i have to display the data with respect to the enterd delivery number.

screen contain some more text boxes.

I had created a Ztable to store all the data.

i had tried on single table control it will display good when i am adding another table control that time it will not show in both table control.

but when i am deburg the program.....the ITAB and WA contains the all data. but it will not display on table control.

1) will 2 table control work on 1 screen.

2) Any another solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

While using table control in module pool programming, the order of the ITABs used in the PBO ( Process Before Output ) needs attention. The order needs to be like the oder of the table controls arranged in the screen.

From the top if TCTRL1 (table control 1) is placed first and below that TCTRL 2 is placed the order of the ITAB to be looped in the PBO should be in the order like ITAB for the first TCTRL1 needs to be looped first and then the ITAB for TCTRL2.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Refer to demo program RSDEMO02.

refer the below link also

/people/rich.heilman/blog/2008/05/20/using-multiple-table-controls-in-one-screen

Regards,

Dhina..

Former Member
0 Kudos

While using table control in module pool programming, the order of the ITABs used in the PBO ( Process Before Output ) needs attention. The order needs to be like the oder of the table controls arranged in the screen.

From the top if TCTRL1 (table control 1) is placed first and below that TCTRL 2 is placed the order of the ITAB to be looped in the PBO should be in the order like ITAB for the first TCTRL1 needs to be looped first and then the ITAB for TCTRL2.