cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type (PR00)is not trigger in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have maintained the condition record for the material .but the sale order , the contion type is not trigger in the sale order

where i made the mistake ,,,

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In your sales order, do a pricing analysis.

To do this Sales Order - Item - Condition - "Analysis" Button.

This will give you fair idea, why condition record is not getting determined in sales order.

Refer the link for example - [what to look in in Pricing Analysis|https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5wCmYJ-6dlMTY1Yjg1NzUtM2I5MC00MjUzLTg3ZDctY2M3NTBkZDdiMmE5&sort=name&layout=list&num=50]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shinesh,

Please go through the condition tab of the sale order - Click on analysis tab and check the PR00 consition type. Check whether any of the acces is triggered.

Check for the Access for which you had maintained the condition record VK11. You shoudl be able to identify the issue.

If not, Do let me know what the message the system displays for your access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

1 Please go to vk13 to check if PR00 had been created for your specific material or customer in specific sales organization/distribution channel:

2 Please also go to spro, path:sales and distribution/basic function/pricing/pricing control/define and assign pricing procedures/Define Pricing Procedure Determination to check if PR00 had been assign to your specific sales organization/distributiion channel and customer pricing procedure combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As told above first check in analysis of condition tab.

Check the access sequence assigned for PR00.And the combination in VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dinesh,

may be the combination of condition record and the combination in the sales order is different.

Goto the sales order line item pricing and do the analysis, you will come to know why condition not triggered.

Ramchandra