cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location stock excluded from MRP and schedulines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

This is with reference to my previous thread which is unresolved till now which is as following:

I want to exclude storage location stock from MRP run,I did that by putting indicator "1" SLoc MRP indicator in MRP 4 view,but after running MRP i found that system is considering the stock laying at that Storage location.Following is the example.

STLC1----100 PC

I excluded this loc from MRP and requirement from this location is of 200 PCs,but after running MRP i am getting the requirement of 100 PCs. only which means system is considering that 100pcs. which r already lying there.

I got another issue with this is that schedulines are not getting generated for this material after putting indicator "1" SLoc MRP indicator.Although storage location for external procurement is different (STBO) even then schedule lines are not getting generated for this material after MRP RUN.

Kindly give your expert opinion to resolve these issues.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Check the following setting :

SPRO ::

Production : Material Requiremnet Planning : Planning : Define storage location MRP per plant : set the indicator as "1" w.r.t. storage loaction ( Storage location stock excluded from MRP )

Regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have checked the above mentioned setting no difference in the result.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you check the MRP2 view of that material for production Storage Loc. if this is same as your exculed storage loc then system will consider that stock. in that case you have to change the production storage location in material master.

Pandurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MMSC transaction and check the setting u done in MRP 4 for this storage location if 1 is not meintain against your storage location maintain there go to MD02 and run the NETCH planning with option 3 as delete old requirement.

This is the standard function of SAP so it has to work.

Please let us know if still system is not excluding the stock.

Best regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have checked in MMSC exclusion indicator is there,but system is still considering that and no schedulines are getting generated for that material.Followings are the MRP Control Parameters:

Processing key NETCH Net Change in Total Horizon

Create purchase req. 1 Purchase requisitions

Delivery schedules 3 Schedule lines

Create MRP list 1 MRP list

Planning mode 3 Delete and recreate planning data

WIth Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if scheduling agreemnt is maintined properly in source list so that schedule lines are generated properly.

Can you attach screen shot of your MD04 and MRP view at storage location level in google docs and share the link for the same.

regards,

Santosh Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly give your expert views to resolve the above mentioned Issue.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you see storage location planning level in MD04 for excluded storage STLC1 after setting MRP indicator 1 at storage location level in MRP views..?

Also check what is the storage location for the new requirements which are coming in?