cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cenvat Clearing Account - PO Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I wanted to clear Cenvat Clearing Account on the basis of Assignment field which should have Purchase Order Number.

I maintained Sort Key as "014" Purchase order in Cenvat Clearing Account Master Data.

However, RE Documents created by MIRO transaction do not populate Purchase Order in Assignment field instead it populated "00000".

I read many threads on SDN, which suggested to have Substitution user exit, but the ABAPer was not successful in finding the exit.

Therefore, a new ABAP Program was develop, which would update the table entries in BSEG, so that the Purchase Order Number gets updated in the Assignment field. --> This ABAP program worked very fine for us. The table values are getting updated.

However, when I go to FBL3N or F-03, I see old values i.e. "00000". On double clicking line items, I can see the Purchase Order Number.

My query is how to get Purchase order value displayed in FBL3N and F-03.

P.s.: I have refreshed structures like RFPOS, RFPOSX, RFPOSXEXT and RFOPS_DK. I have even executed BALVBUFDEL program. But nothing is working. I am still getting "00000" value in assignment field for RE document created using MIRO in FBL3N and F-03.

Thanking you in Advance.

Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert