cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Info from Customized Table into Payslip?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I got requirements to create customized table for overtime capturing and then display actual total worked hour in payslip by calculating standard working hour + overtime (from the customized table) - public hoilday - other personal leave.

I decide to create another customized table to capture the result of actual total worked hour and then display in payslip.

May anyone give some comments above approach and tell me how to display information from customized table into payslip? Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anne

Is your customized table a table whose name starts with Z ?

If your answer to above question is yes, I am afraid you will need to write your own ABAP in the customer specific includes to your payroll program HHKCEDT0.

+For HK, the customer includes called from HHKCEDT0 are the following:

INCLUDE RPCEDDZ9. "customer (data declarations)

INCLUDE RPCEDSZ9. "Form routines for customer-modifications+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it will be Z table.

Actually, there will be no change on the payroll result, but just information displaying in payslip only. May I know do I still need to make change on HHKCEDT0? Can I just added the table and field under the form editor of payslip? Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel yes, you can do this.

Try this -

Table names F4 is coming from T514K table and field F4 is coming from T514N. If you can maintain these 2 tables with your Z table then system will allow you to configure the Z table field in payslip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but how to extract the information based on related employee from my Z table? seems I still need to edit the HHKCEDT0 program....., right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to display this info to all the employees then you can get data from there, but if you want to select emp based on some selection criteria then yes, you need to modify the program.

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anne

I believe you will need to do the following:

1 - write your own ABAP in the includes of HHKCEDT0 I gave u earlier

(u can't edit program HHKCEDT0, but SAP standard has given customers the includes in case customer need to develop their own logic)

2 - as per Praveen's suggestion, you will need to configure your Z table and the fields of your Z table to be called from the standard payslip config tables Praveen provided

p.s. your requirement calculating standard working hour + overtime (from the customized table) - public hoilday - other personal leave seems can be meet by SAP standard though (based on the new HKSMW requirements given by SAP and writing some PCRs , assuming you store OT in either IT2002 or IT 2010) nonetheless should your design require the sole solution of a cust table, you will definitely need to do your own ABAP development to enhance the payslip. My 2 cents ...

Edited by: Gregg Chen on Jun 7, 2011 3:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Gregg! Seems that you are very familiar with SMW. I am now checking the SAP notes. We are in SP 600-31 level only and have to do lot of manual steps to implement those notes. Also, we havenu2019t implemented IT2010 for overtime capturing. Do you have any recommendation to me on this? Thank you very much!

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anne

SMW: surely u will need to implement the SAP notes (either manually or through LCP upgrade)

OT calculation: You can use either IT2002 or IT2010 to capture OT.

IT2002: You may record both start and end times of the OT; let time evaluation compute the hours to be

renumerated. The result of time eval will finally be transferred to payroll for payment.

IT2010: Record only the hours to be paid for OT. Payroll calculation will directly renumerate the amount based

on the OT rate x your OT hours entered.

To use IT2002 or IT2010, it depend on your company / client's requirements.