cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTXJ not showing up in crm order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have CRM 7.0 connected to R/3 4.7. We are NOT using any external tax engine. All taxes and rates are maintained in R/3 in FTXP. When we create the order in R/3 it calculates the tax based on the jurisdiction code of the ship to address. All customizing and config is synched up between CRM and R/3. But when we create the same order with the same pricing procedure in CRM, it skips UTXJ. Pricing analysis in CRM does not even hit UTXJ condition. In R/3 when it hits UTXJ it populates condition type JR1 with the appropriate tax, but somehow this is not happening in CRM. Any ideas anyone?? Help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I woulld suggest:

First check if the pricing procedures are in synch in CRM and ECC.

I

If yes the procedure are in synch, please check as well the customer master in CRM and make sure that

the UTXJ TAX is relevant in the CONTROL tab for the SOLD TO PARTY. It needs to be filled in the fields:

COUNTRY / TAX TYPE / TAX GROUP

Hoping that this will be helpful.

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chris for the response. Pricing procedures are in synch. BP Master Data has the appropriate taxes setup. Product has the tax none, which is the key for the condition. Country/Region/Customer/Material (US/CA/Full/None). The condition exists, but in CRM the pricing procedure does not even hit it. In R/3 it does.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

One more check. Can you please check in CRM if you are using a calculation formula in the pricing procedure for UTXJ

I came accross a case recently in which a TTE formula was used and triggered a TTE tax whereas a UTXJ was expected.

As consequence the UTXJ was not triggered.

Please check it.

Cheers

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I have same Issue where UTXJ is not trigerred in CRM Order.

Can you please guide me how to configure the TTE. using the calculation formula 951 for UTXJ in pricing procedure.

Please Advice

Regards

MH