cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits Participation question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ESS, on "Benefits Participation" page there is a input field for date which you can use to see ur current benefits details as of this date field. At the end of this page, there is a link "Print Confirmation Page" which calls a sap script form to display the results. Now I have to put some additiional validations in the form based on this date. How to find the variable which stores this date in the sap script form? I tried to put a break point on some standard funtion modules which are being called on the way when we click "Print Confirmation" link but could not find any variable which stores this date.

Could you please let me know how to get this date in sap script ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me make it simple, if we have a date input field on portal page, and I want to calculate something in ECC Program based on the date which user entered. Then how to get the date in the abap program.

I have explained the exact scenario above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell which application and for which country you are try to do this???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its for US.

When I click on area page ''Benefits and payments" - There are different services for this page,, one is 'Print Plan Summary' which will open a sap script "Summary Confirmation Form - HR_BEN_CONF" after clicking on it. But our requirement is instead of opening a form - it should open another page.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to modify the iView page for it. There teh particular push button will be calling th e sapscript and you need to modify it and attch to the link which you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I mixed up two questions i guess.

Infact on the benefits enrollment page - user can see the summary based on the date entered on portal page which is benefits participation page. Here the user can change the date to review the benefits let say 08/08/2011. Then the system will generate the sap script form to display the benefits for this date. Now I want to perform some additioanal validations based on this date in backend either it's sap script or custom program which i used using perform stmt in my form.

I tried to debugg it but I could not find this date in any variable. Is there FM or any other way so that we can get the date in backend (abap program or sap scirpt) which user has entered on this portal page.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to see backend what user has entered on portal page? Any Idea?

Thanks,

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is no exit or badi available for this

probably you need to check some FM like this

HR_BEN_FORM_PRINT_SAPSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it in SAP Script. The driver program is passing it in the event structure.

Thank you to All.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How do I configure these links.

Print selection confirmation . I need to do URL change. Is there a configuration or url is coded in Web Dynpro. How can I change that url.

Regards

Mark