cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data related to Routing in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am not too familiar with APO, however I have been asked to design a report in R3 that will display a forecast of total number of hours needed to to produce the planned number of Units in APO. In R3 you can find this info in Routing. Now from what I understand that data transferred in R3 is transfered to APO as........PDS(Not too sure??).

I just want to know where in APO can I find this master data. What transaction code is used to display it and in what tables are the details of operations stroed in APO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are a functional consultant take a help from technical consultant. you can see in APO by using /sapapo/rrp3 tcode by providing planning version, material and location. you can see all kind of orders like planned orders, forecasts,stocks..etc.

By using live cache function modules you can get forecasts with corresponding planned orders.

ATP categories are important to get the right info. For planned orders AI, AJ,AK, AL and for forecasts FC,BM.

Let me know if you need any further help,,,,,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across one such post which details out the process to see the product view (rrp3) in R3.

http://apolemia.blogspot.com/2003/12/how-to-see-apo-product-view-from-r3.html

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Jatin

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/n/sapapo/curto_simu is the tcode you are looking for. you can start by looking at tables - /sapapo/curtowul and /sapapo/curtosnp

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

/sapapo/curtowul and /sapapo/curtosnp

Didnt find the info in these two tables. If you guys think I can find info related to operations of a routing in these table, can you please provide me with field names. If no, can you please suggest names of other tables.

Regards

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, I would like to tell you, the operation duration will be the same both in ECC and APO. So, there is no need to worry about operation duration. you can readily take it from ECC Routing itself.

But there are options in APO to get the reports like Operation List, Order List etc. The transaction code for this is /n/SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT. In this transaction, you can get various reports. Please check if it is helpful.

Regards,

Manimaran M

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi!

FM /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA can also help you.

If you have the GUID of the order it will display all of the details of the order.

But I would advise you to stick with the routing... Some operations are filtered out in APO system they may be not scheduling relevant. So the routing will have all of the required information you need.

Will