cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Web Publishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My company converted to BPC and we're trying to update our report delivery using BPC Web. My goal is to create a web page for each division which displays their "book" or series of monthly reports. Within each division's webpage, I would like to display their current reports as well as previous reports.

I can publish a report for April and create a web page for it, but my problem is that when I publish reports for May, the reports for April also reference May. I don't know how to "lock in" the date for each "book" that I publish. While I can hard-code in the date for each "book" every month, that is very time consuming and I'm hoping that there is an easier way.

Could someone help me out or point me in the direction of a tutorial?

Thanks so much,

Phillycheese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PatrickFavre
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the problem might come from the CLEARBOOK and CLEARSECTION field that are not set up correctly, according to what you would like to perform.

I suggest you to have a look to the online help which speaks in details about those section in the Book template:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bpc75/helpdata/en/de/922bc11f9147b48bd41ca539574ead/content.htm

Hope it will help.

Kind Regards,

Patrick