Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMS issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have three issues in PMS:

1) When we create additional columns for appraisal template how to keep these columns sequentially.

In my case i have created two additional columns ATAR (Annual Targets) & KPIM (KPI Measurements). I want the KPIM column to be displayed before the Weightage column and Annual Targets column at the last. What should i do to keep it in this sequence?

2) I have predefined KRA"s & KPI's for a specific cadre and the weightages are also predefined for these respective KPI's.

a) when this template is uploaded it should by default take the predefined weightages instead of taking it as standard 1.000

b) second part is that these weightages column should be greyed out and further modifications is not allowed

3) The text in the Header Data has to be modified.

Instead of Manager it should be changed to Appraiser and in place of self it should be changed as Apraisee...

Can anyone kindly suggest how to proceed with these issues...

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The first & the third issues are solved. Could anyone tell how to go ahead with the below issue..

I have predefined KRA"s & KPI's for a specific cadre and the weightages are also predefined for these respective KPI's.

a) when this template is uploaded it should by default take the predefined weightages instead of taking it as standard 1.000

b) second part is that these weightages column should be greyed out and further modifications is not allowed...

Kindly suggest how to approach this....

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if they are fixed then you can go on the template, or the criterion groups, right mouse and select sorting and weighting. Here you then can set the weighting.

Alternatively you can set the weighting dynamically via a value determination badi (definition HRHAP00_VAL_DET). You can set the weighting column to display only in the columns setting. Just set it to value input none.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

0 Kudos

Hi Maurice,

i checked T_BODY_CELLS  type  HAP_S_BODY_CELLS and

T_BODY_CELL_NOTES type HAP_S_BODY_CELL_NOTES  there is no field nameing value   input.Can you tell exact field name and export parameter for column sequence. in the r3 level it is working fine but in the portal level sequence is not triggering.

Regards

Jayaprakash T

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Could you please share how you resolved the first issue of getting the columns in the required sequence ?

I have created custm columns and i wnat them to be displayed in a particuklar sequence.How to achieve that?

Regards,

Deepti R

swatiarora4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

how were you able to resolve the issue of the column sequence?

There is no content in the link posted by you.

Regards,

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

In  PHAP_CATALOGUE T-Code select your template and go to columns tab.There towards your right you will see 2 arrows, one pointing up and one pointing down.When you hover your mouse on them you will see that its for moving the column up and down.So click on the required  column, and on the up or down arrow, this will help you in arranging the columns in  the desired sequence.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Deepti R

swatiarora4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

I have arranged the columns in the required sequence using the arrows at template level, but the sequence is not coming the same at portal (webdynpro) level. Would you have any idea about what further changes we need to make to display the required sequence at portal level?

Regards,

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swati,

This should reflect even in the portal level.Whatever you have done in the backend reflects in the frontend.

Regards,

Deepti R

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the  r3 level  column seqenece it is working fine.but in the portal level it not triggering.how to control the sequence through the badi HRP00_VAL_DET.please post the sample codeings for column sequence .

Regards

Jayaprakash T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone throw some light on this...

Regards,

Srikanth