Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PMS issues

Dear All,

I have three issues in PMS:

1) When we create additional columns for appraisal template how to keep these columns sequentially.

In my case i have created two additional columns ATAR (Annual Targets) & KPIM (KPI Measurements). I want the KPIM column to be displayed before the Weightage column and Annual Targets column at the last. What should i do to keep it in this sequence?

2) I have predefined KRA"s & KPI's for a specific cadre and the weightages are also predefined for these respective KPI's.

a) when this template is uploaded it should by default take the predefined weightages instead of taking it as standard 1.000

b) second part is that these weightages column should be greyed out and further modifications is not allowed

3) The text in the Header Data has to be modified.

Instead of Manager it should be changed to Appraiser and in place of self it should be changed as Apraisee...

Can anyone kindly suggest how to proceed with these issues...

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

if they are fixed then you can go on the template, or the criterion groups, right mouse and select sorting and weighting. Here you then can set the weighting.

Alternatively you can set the weighting dynamically via a value determination badi (definition HRHAP00_VAL_DET). You can set the weighting column to display only in the columns setting. Just set it to value input none.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question