Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAP table does not have data.

RatneshSisodiy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My Problem is VBAP table have 2 items 100 and 110 for particular delivery number...100 have waerk as GBP while 110 does not have..why is it so..please help me...is there user exit problem...why document currecy is not being filled for item 110.

while VA03 shows GBP for items 110 (in that delivery)

Thanks

Ratnesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned delivery, so you should be checking LIKP for delivery header and LIPS for item.

You mentioned VBAP, that is order line item table.

Recheck and let us know.

Regards,

SB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My Problem is VBAP table have 2 items 100 and 110 for particular delivery 
number...100 have waerk as GBP while 110 does not have..why is it 
so..please help me...is there user exit problem...why document currecy is 
not being filled for item 110.
while VA03 shows GBP for items 110 (in that delivery)

There is a field called Document Currency (WAERK) at Sales Order line item level and as far i understand these values are picked up from Customer Master record and Pricing Condition record. If Currency values are not maintained in Customer master record then values present at Company code are preferred. So i would suggest you to check on the above pointer to understand the missing point.

On User exit problem, you can conduct a thorough analysis with the help of technical consultant. Kindly update the forum thread based on the suggestion provided !!

Regards,

Sarthak

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBAP does not have the field WAERK. It is there only at header level. Please check this once. In header the WAERK value is applicable for all line items. Also it is not possible to have different document currencies for different items in SO.

Pls check this once and confirm.