cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTP Issue. Too slow last datapackage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a DTP that carry data from DSO to Infocube, the issue is the last datapackage is too slow, in average all datapackages process around 1 minute, but the last datapackage (with less records than others) take more than one hour. I searched some SAP Notes or SDN forum regarding, but I donu2019t find anything. Someone have any idea about this problem?

The DSO is standard and the DTP is Delta.

I checked in the TC SM50 and the process is active and read data from active data table from DSO all the time when the datapackage is processing

Thanks,

Ricardo Hung

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for that kind of general question, I can only give some general answers:

1) there might be any start or end routine which is causing performance problems

2) memory consumption: did you also have a look at the amount of memory, this process was consuming?

3) have you tried to decrease the data package sizes (standard is 50 000) or try to load data sequentially, instead of loading three processes parallel (standard sap setting)

Regards,

Goliad001

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your answers,

I Solved this issue, the problem is the index of DSO donu2019t work properly, in the last infopackage the DTP stuck a long time, when I checked SM50 the last query is a select in active data table from DSO and take a long time for response, I find two FM RSSM_PROCESS_ODS_DROP_INDEXES and RSSM_PROCESS_ODS_CREA_INDEXES, this FM delete and recreate the index of the DSO, once run this FM the time of load decrease considerably and my problem is resolve.

Regards

Ricardo Hung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Studied!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not pretty sure but delete the index from the cube and try to load once again ....

regards

binu