cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent assignment to release code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

please tell me where can i assign agent to release code so that the position of approver is maintained under processor.

we use pr release strategy process.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is just one place to assign agents to a release strategy.

this is in customizing OLME > > Purchase Requisition > Release Procedure > Procedure with classification > Setup procedure with classification

Here you assign the agent to the release group/code. an agent can be a user, or a department or position (group of users)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for answering. ac tually the problem i am facing is related workflow error for agent assignment.

error: agent determination for step "0000000004" failed

workflow WS20000077 no. 0000057057045 activity 0000000004 role AC20000026. no agents found.

please help.

there are 5 release strategy levels for PR in clients system.

5 release codes C1 c2 c3 c4 c5

c1 c2 c3 c4 are assigned as 9

c5 as 1

please help

thanks

Tarun

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLease describe what you entered in the customizing path behind the workflow tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

under workflow tab i have mentioned release code c5 with org 's' and agent id alotted to 5 level approver

thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rule AC20000026 calls function module ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE to find an agent.

if it does not find one, then you get the message that you are facing.

you wrote " i have mentioned release code c5 with org 's' and agent id alotted to 5 level approver"

what about entries for other release codes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the client has a requirement to extend the approval levels to 5 from 4. in PRD only 4 levels are present and under workflow tab there is only 4th release code present. before any alterations with 4 levels, everything was working fine. that is why i mention 5th release code there.

thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have this problem with an old PR that was in the release process while you transported the new customizing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no. there were np problems

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in IMG.

Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase Requisition - Release Procedure - Procedure with Classification - Set Up Procedure with Classification - Workflow

i have setup the GRP, CODE, OT and AgentID.

however when PR is created, why is there no sapmail notification being received in the AgentID mailbox?

pls advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try changing all the role resolution under release code to "1"