cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Install Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

First of all I'm not quite sure if I am in the correct section. Please forgive me if I'm not.

Lets start from the beginning; I'm still a student and I luckily found a software company that wanted to hire me before I finished my studies. I started doing some QA and now they moved me to SAP Testing. Now the thing is, I'm the only one doing SAP here. Nobody knows about it or anything. The only thing my boss wants from me is to install SAP (should be easy right?) on a local system here.

Here is my problem. I've found countless guides on how to install it. with detailed steps. None of them worked out. I'm always getting one particular error. Its at the starting instance phase (27 of 47)

Attached is a Screen shot of the Error ( SAP Error.bmp )

There is also a .RTF Documents with the detailed steps I followed to install SAP. (SAP_Install_guide_Modified.rtf)

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I can also attach the error logs that I get if its useful.

Thanks a lot guys! please let me know

Thanks, Eric

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27336118/SAP_Install.rar

*System specs

Don't know if this helps or not but

Core I7 950

12GB DDR3 1333

OS drive 500GB WD caviar blue

Oracle and SAP drive 1TB WD caviar black

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pinkle,

Thanks for the reply and the redirection to the correct thread.

Indeed the SAP System ID was AP0, this was my 3rd time trying to install and I found a video that someone made (from our company) on SAP install. And he used AP0, but with all the same steps.

I will repost this in the correct thread. thank you again.

Eric.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Correct forum to post such query is "SAP NetWeaver Administrator".

By looking at your installation screen shots you mention APZ but the error your are getting is for AP0.

Please check whether you are using correct SAP System ID.

Regards,

Pinkle