cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice for Transfer price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's

We have intercompany scenario and the delivering raises excise invoice to ordering plant, but in this case the ship to party is getting different not the sold to party, because of that we are having issues in excise invoice

please help

sale order By Asaleorg and plant B

delviery by B and IC invoice and excise invoice in transfer price, because the sold party of A sale org is export customer, it is defaulting the ship to party in IC invoice as export customer and also in excise invoice.

how to handle this scenario

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding the process is "Cross Company Sales". System is behaving correct by bringing the ship to party from the actual delivery plant.

Please check the thread recently discussed regarding cross company sales pricing.

[Cross company excise |;

Regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here u need to create a STo from Plant to Plant A where in the Ship to party of ur Plant B will be Plant A and u have to maintian the shipping datwa plus the plant as custoemr settings.

When the stock gets to you Plant A, then raise a sales order and delivery to the Export custoemr from Plant B

You can check the best practise documents for STO process availabel.

I case you need any help, please feel free to contact me. I will share the configuration documents

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls Help...