cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer tax code shopping cart to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Got an issue with regards to taxes. Went through the forum, but wasn't able to find a conclusiver answer. So I'm a bit lost.

We're on SRM5, SP18 ECS version.

We modify the tax code in the shopping cart based on certain punch out catalogs.

The shopping cart contains the correct tax code after the modification.

When the shopping cart is transferred to a purchase order, the purchase order contains the default tax code of our system.

Example:

Data is transferred from catalog to shopping cart. The tax code is modified to code V1 (from default V3).

The shopping cart is now approved and a purchase order is generated. This purchase order contains code V3 (our default code).

Finance is starting to complain that they can't match the invoices in a proper way due to a mismatch in taxes.

The modification in the shopping cart is done via BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI.

I checked the mapping option via customizing, but this doesn't seem to work in our case. Back end contains the same tax codes as SRM

Should we somehow work with the doc_change badi? If so, does anyone has some sample coding? Or is the another option?

Regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timo,

Did you try implementing the Note 1594713 PO Created with wrong tax code at item level?

Regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sukumar

Noticed the note as well, but it doesn't seem to apply for our case.

We've found a solution (to be developped). While transferring the data from the punch out catalog, we will change the product category to a category with the proper tax code assigned. This seems to work when we debugged it.

Regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadish,

We're on the extended classic scenario.

The codes we use in SRM are identical to ECC.

We only propose V3 as taxcode, there's no default on product category.

I'll try to debug BAPI_PO_CREATE1 asap.

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your scenario....Classic or Extended? Is V1 maintained in ECC system too? Check if Tax code V3 is defaulted for product category in SRM or is it defaulted somewhere in ECC. You can debug BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in ECC and find out from where V3 is coming.

Thanks,

Jagadish.