cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM was Picking two files but it was not processing 2nd file data in target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have designed scenario for picking two files and i want to merge this files into single structure and send it target.when i am try to testing my bpm was picking two files but it is processing only file it went target system.i have steructe for source like

source1 target

root header

a item 0 to unbounded

b a

c b

c

source2 item1 duplicated structure

a a

b b

c c

i am getting two source files with the same structure but i have to map it one target structure and i want to map both source fileds to one target structre under item node so i was duplicated item node and mapped a b c fields from both(2 source structures).while testing BPM is picking two file bu in the target i am getting only first file data under item node,whatever i mapped with duplicate structure with second file i am not getting into target file(target is standard proxy structure so cant' create new one item node in that occurance is 0 to unbounded thats y i duplicated node while testing interface mapping its working fine).can anyone suggest solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Seshagiri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BPM follow the below steps and hopefully your problem will be solved.

1. Configure one sender CC to get the files from your application server, once the files hit the BPM now you need to

configure your BPM accordingly.

2. Use the Receiver step in BPM to receive the messages. Use the correlation step to get the correct files.

3. Use container and append the files, so both the files will be append, this means the message content will

have 1header, body, footer, 2header, body, footer.

4. If you want to split the message to different receiver then use the fork step else leave it.

5. Use the transformation step, the transformation step will call the message mapping. Provide the correct message

mapping.

6. Now use the sender step to send the message to the receiver-target system. In this step use the split value for each

concept if you want to generate two different files.

7. Configure 1 receiver CC to generate both the files.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jay

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
while testing BPM is picking two file

I hope in the BPM you are using a Fork step with both the branches as required.

bu in the target i am getting only first file data under item node,whatever i mapped with duplicate structure with second file i am not getting into target file

this means that the either mapping is executing before the second file comes in or your mapping logic is not capable of merging the two files....did you test the mapping in IR/ ESR with two input structures?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Check the IP, you are correctly correlating the messages and using the transformation step.

Detailed steps you can check in the below links

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/message%2bmerge%2busing%2bthe%2bbpm

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/cs/junior/view/wlg/9918

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh