Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Bw system connection to an R3 system

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to Sap Bw

1. Quality BW system (QBW) is connected to quality refresh ECC system for extraction purpose which is working fine in my current live environment.

2. I have installed a new BW system (TBW) by doing the system copy process from QBW (Current quality BW system) to TBW (newly installed system)

My query is can we have multiple BW systems (QBW,TBW) pointing to quality refresh system since my QBW is already connected to quality refresh and I am not able to connect my new TBW system to the same quality refresh for the different extraction, testing purpose .

Thanks and Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Markus

Could Pl tell in details about the connectivity and the data mart?

Thanks and regards

Sriram

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Could Pl tell in details about the connectivity and the data mart?

Check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/4e/4a75b87fe211d4b2c50050da4c74dc/frameset.htm

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh Majumdar

Thanks for your support.

Both links are already read and done. But itu2019s not working is this any other way?

Kindly guide us

Thanks and regards

Sriram

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Both links are already read and done. But itu2019s not working is this any other way?

The problem is, that once you took the delta queues how should the system "know" that it has to send those to TWO BW systems?

You can, however, create a data mart and send data from one BW to another if you need the same data in two systems.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Yes it's definitely possible to multiple BW systems to a single R/3 system. Please refer the below links for details-

/thread/785515 [original link is broken]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/80/1a61e5e07211d2acb80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar