cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove backflush indicator from routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

could any of You pls let me know, if there was a standard way to remove backflush indicator from routing / component assignment?

Answers will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction CEWB. select oepration work area and you can do mass changes to routing operations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You, but I have problem with using this tr. action - probably I use it incorrectly:

the task is to remove backflush indicator for a certain components, whenever they are assigned. Here in CEWB I could only find a way to select the produced goods and its operations - get into the operation, and check the assigned components, and remove the flag from the one I am looking for. This quite manual and time consuming way.

Is there any other way if I ex. have 80 compoenent number which could be assigned in quite a lot of routings?

Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

please check the below link. Hope it will help.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please used the transaction MASSor MM17.Hope so yours problems will be solved

Regards

Bhupendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

thank You for confirming, that this can not be done in a standard way. I have created a program for update.

Br

Former Member
0 Kudos

CA02 , go to component allocation & remove backflush indicator from checkbox & save. I think this is the standard way. Is there any specific issues you are facing if you do it this way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for answering -

sorry; I forgot one word: masschange.

I have over 1500 operations.

Br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with transaction CA85N. I am not sure if its possible for changing backflush indicator. Or else use BDC to meet your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, I have already checked, but this option is not in.

Br