cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set Blocking Indicator for product specific TransportationLanes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing a problem while trying to set the blocking indicator for product specific Transportation Lanes-external procurement.

How can i proceed on the same?

I've figured out 2 methods for blocking the product specific TLanes.

1. using /SAPAPO/TR_TL_TRANSFER_BAPI.

2. using BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI.

I tried using the BAPI - /SAPAPO/TR_TL_TRANSFER_BAPI, which comes inside the DELETE BAPI - BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_DELMULTI. Although I had passed the parameters reg. external procurement, nothing seemed to be happening in the system. There was no blocking indicator - D(locked and flagged for deletion) set against the subjected TLane. In fact, to my amazement, the BAPI didn't return even a single msg. BAPIRETURN internal table after execution was empty.

Here, I'm passing:

(IV_LOGQS) TYPE /SAPAPO/LOGQS

(IV_LOGSYS) TYPE LOGSYS

(IV_CALLER) TYPE /SAPAPO/MD_CALLER

(IT_TR) TYPE /SAPAPO/TR_TTD_TR

(IT_TR_X) TYPE /SAPAPO/TR_TTX_TR

(IT_TRPROD_SRC) TYPE /SAPAPO/TR_TTD_TRPROD_SRC and

(IT_TRPROD_SRC_X) TYPE /SAPAPO/TR_TTX_TRPROD_SRC

I haven't tried on the second method yet. Is there any other programming alternative for setting the blocking indicator of a TLane / multiple Tlanes?

Could anyone pls explain and guide me on a suitable method to be chosen and the process to be followed, parameters to be passed, etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Use the standard BAPI: BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 (according to SCM version you are using)

to update the deletion flag for product specific T-lane, in this BAPI you have to pass the data to EXTERNAL_PROCUREMENT parameter table in which LOCKED_FLG field is there in which you can pass the "D" for deletion or block flag.

Also you have to pass the same entries in EXTERNAL_PROCUREMENT_X parameter table of this BAPI.

If any further help required, refer the documentation of BAPI or let me know.

I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi, Saurabh.

Is there also a way to reset the Locked Flag using a BAPI?

Regards,

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Not sure why you are going the techical way for doing this. From your post it looks like you are a technical expert. You can work with your functional guys and get it done the standard way. You have to add the NOTKZ field to the CIFSRC message type and whenever you set / remove the blocking indicator flag in R/3 source list, the info record CIF will pick those changes up and change the product specific tl accordingly

Thanks

Aparna