cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opportunities authorization for group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently i could able to restrict the editing of opportunities for the partner function employee responsible using object crm_ord_op.

If i want to create a super user role which allows group of people to edit the opportunities, what objects i should use and what configuration change should be done for determination.

Regards

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use object CRM_ORD_LP with combination of organizational model. With this you can define that e.g. all users belonging to certain organizational unit can edit opportunities of that organizational unit.

Or you can use object CRM_ORD_OE if you want to specify in the role fix organizational units for which users can maintain opportunities.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. Just clarify me how that works with CRM_ORD_OE, because if it is assigned at organization level, it means the users who belongs to those organizations or sales office or distribution channel can edit their opportunities. Also they can't see all the opportunities of other organizations right.

If this is the case, do i need to disable CRM_ORD_OP & CRM_ORD_LP.

If it is a role specific how it works, i am little bit confused.

Thanks & Regards

Krishna

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use CRM_ORD_OE then users don't have to be ssigned in org.model. They will be able to see opportunities belonging to org.units which will be defined in this object.

However you can make it more dinamicly. In that case you use CRM_ORD_LP. In this object you can specify that users can see for examle opportunities belonging to their sales organizations. Then it is up to organizational model, where you define which are this org.units.

About combination of different auth. objects - the logic of all is combined. So you can use them together to get the combination that suits you. For example you can define in CRM_ORD_OE that user can see all opportunities of organization A, but combine it with object CRM_ORD_OP to define that he can also see all his objects. In this case he can for example see also opportunities of organization B on which he is writen for example as employee responsible.

You can see some of the examples also here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/4a/b9f63a8ab2c745e10000000a114084/content.htm

Answers (0)