Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles created in CUA are not distributing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured CUA in my system between 3 clients.when am creating a user it is reflecting in the child systems but where as roles created are not reflecting in the child systems.

Even i have check in SCUM roles are maintained GLOBALLY.what may be reason....and how o check the IDOC in WE05?

Thanks in Adavance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Make sure you perform the Text Comparison under roles tab in the SU01 transaction. This should make all the roles visible.

Regards,

Madhukar R

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Make sure you perform the Text Comparison under roles tab in the SU01 transaction. This should make all the roles visible.

Regards,

Madhukar R

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello:

A CUA is a 'central user administration'.

A CUA does not cover a central role administration. Therefore you need to maintain your roles as usual, means locally in each child system of your CUA.

role assignements ot users can of course been maintained centrally in the central system.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ii need the roles in my child systems which have been created in the central i'e CUA system?

0 Kudos

Did you read the documentation on the CUA before installing it and did it mention this feature you are looking for?

Or did someone from marketing tell you that it even has an auto-pilot?

Cheers,

Julius