cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment quantity higher than defined maximum bin quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have 100pc of material A in stock in my Carton area/storage type. I have maintained the following master data in the WM2 view of the material master for my Carton storage type:

Maximum bin quantity - 500

Minimum bin quantity - 101

Replenishment quantity - 100

I triggered a replenishment via tcode LP21. The requested quantity shown is 400pc. However, when I tried to create the transfer order via tcode LB11, it took 500pc from the Pallet area/storage type (note*: there was exactly 500pc in the storage bin at that time). I was expecting that the transfer order will be created to transfer 400pc from my Pallet storage type to my Carton storage type instead of 500pc. I did not tick the 'Full stk rmvl reqmt act' in the configuration of my Pallet storage type as well. I hope someone can help to tell me why this is happening.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor

One possible cause of this might be if the 'Overdelivery' indicator is set for your WM-mvt (V_T333-UELIE).

F1 help for the field:

Overdeliveries required

Using this indicator, you can force complete quant removals and overdeliveries even if the storage type from which the goods are being removed does not have the requirement to move all the stock from a bin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Yes, that is the cause. Thanks a lot!