cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Account determination for multiple account id's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a 1 bank which 6 different account id's as CA01,02...etc upto 06.For using Automatic payment program I have defined the account for CA02 in customizing.Now I have to define accounts for other account id's as well. But the system does not permit me to do so. It says "An entry already exists with same key"

Now the issue is the payment method has to be cheque for all CA account, and the currency is also same for all. Also the house bank will be the same for these accounts. So how can I assign different accounts for multiple account id's?

Kindly guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member214973
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deddatth

Please follow the steps

1.       T code F112, check house bank has been defined for the country where bank account exist.

2.       In left pane double click bank account folder. Here you can see bank accounts ID, Bank account number for the house bank, that you have created. If you not defined, create same.

You have six different bank accounts. You have to create six different bank GL accounts (Tcode FS00).  Now create bank account in the house bank, all six bank accounts have six different accounts ID & save.

Regards

Nakul

0 Kudos

I totally agree with Marssel Vilaça's response. I also had the same problem and contacted SAP also for the same. They are not planning to change the key fields of this configuration in the near future and so you will have to follow what Marssel Vilaça has suggested.

It is also required in Legal Industry where you need to open accounts for your customers as well.

Thanks,

Nitish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

In FBZP , Bank Determination  there is Bank Accounts (Alternative). The system allows to define for the same House Bank with same Curreny  and  different Account ID. and rank the Account accordingly.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Whats the business process for having 6 different accounts with the same currency?

If you can tell us that then may be we can give other solutions as well.

Regards

Nikhil

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't maintaing same account ID for same payment method. You have said that are in need for checks in all accounts. I have 2 options for you:

1 - Create 6 checks payment Methods - In this case you can define all with same parameters.

2 - Create 6 different house banks - Differ Bank Key with left zeros (1112333, 11120333, 111200333...etc).

Do it and make a test. Let me know how was your results.

Regards