cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Payroll Electronic Filing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Can anyone suggest me some link for the US payroll Electronic Filing.

Moveing the thread from SAP HCM to SAP HCM (North America)

Edited by: Sikindar on Jun 6, 2011 5:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

Except the SUI for 3 authorities where you have CSV or XML(some have CSV format and some have XML format), where you upload it to authorities Wbsite, rest all are Mag media generated and copied in CD and submit it to authority.

Details are available in the Quarter note's.

With regards,

S.Karthik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

For Payroll US for certain forms you need to generate Mag Media, copy it in CD and submit it to authorities. Only for 3 authorities CA, FL and NM SUI report you have CSV file need to be generated which you need to upload in the authority Website. You dont have Efiling similar to Payroll India in US, only the above options are available.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik, In India actually its very easy as system itself geenarte the E-file :).

Can you please let me know for what all form e-filing is required out of W-2, SUI forms, 940, 941, 941C, W-2C, 1099R, 1099-RC or any other which i am missing. Also what is use of 'tax reporting in XML formats'.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

For US Tax reporter filing you can go through "User guide for Tax reporter 2010" which is available in Service market place

"Service.sap.com/hrusa" which explains in detail for all the Tax reporter reports. Also you can go through the WIKI Link

For Payroll USA

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/GettingStartedin+PY-US

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Thanks for the response. I have already gone through these docs but not get something concrete for e-filing. Can you please explain me what exactly it is and how it will be done (process).

- Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any response guys ???