Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT2001 Error

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting one peculiar error. I am creating one absence type from 25.05.201 to 26.05.2011 in IT2001. it is fine. But if I create another Absence type on the same day, ssystem is not restricting me . It is also getting saved.

What configuration I missed?

Please guide.

Nasim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasim

The problem comes because of "Collision". You assign Time constraint class to each absence/attendance types.Then you define system reaciton for overlapping time records. They are called collision in Time management.

Go to SM30. Maintain V_554S_O. Please ensure that all of your leave types, which behave similarly should be under same time constraint class.

e.g. : if a, b and c are your leave type ensure 3 of them should have one time constraint class, e.g. 2.

Now, go to SM30 - V_554Y_B and maintain system reactions to overlapping infotypes. here you can specify how your system will be reacted.

Hope this will help you.

For further information refer the following thread:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/8a/98481946c411d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

Warmly

Anwi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think the table is V_554Y_B not sure naism , Can you please have a look at it

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nasim,

Did you check your time constraint class, goto V_554S_O and check your absence type Time Cstr Class

thanks

haji

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks haji,

I have checked that. It is maintained as 1.

Nasim