cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Price updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP guru's

I have created contract in SRM portal and it has been transferred to ERP-SAP.

But for few materials price inthe contracty has not been transferred to ERP SAP .

COntract has bee ntransferred and only net price in the contract has not been transferred. How we can rectify this .

What might be the backend process between SRM portal and ERP-SAP.

How the things are getting transferred.

Some body explain me in detail.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 .Are you transfering the CCTR via IDOCS?

2. Is material price shows zero in me33k?

3. check and COND* idocs struck up in BD87 in ECC system and check failed or reprocess this IDOC.

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SRM you are using? Generally price will also get transferred to ECC along with contract. Check if those contrcts have any conditions maintained (ex. Discounts, rebates, etc) that influence the price of the material in the contract.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM 7.0 version.

And price is not getting transferred from SRM to SAP.

Through idoc the contract is got moved to ERP-SAP. In IDoc price has been mentioned and contract IDoc successfully moved to ERP-SAP with 53 status

But only the price is not got updated in contract in ERP-SAP.

Do you some other reason why this was not got updated in SAP, whether we should do some other task to transfer the price in SAP.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you are not using Central contract...Got it. Generally for contracts there will be 2 IDocs...one ofr Item details and second for price conditions. Check if price Idoc is successfully processed in ECC.

Thanks,

Jagadish