cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating master data - payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to know how to update master data based on payroll results. Example for that would be, Wage type 1000 amount is $ 1000 and then amount became $ 1,200. I need to update master data of wage type 1000 so the new amount is $ 1,200.

Consider it of high importance.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sally

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to update master records, so result table and employees' master record are identical.

I.e. transfer payroll results to be employees' master data, in the corresponding infotypes and wage types.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry really not able to understand the problem.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Considering for example basic pay for employee XX

WT amount

1001 100

1002 200

When I run payroll for January, 2011.

Wage types amount were changed due to processing of these wage types in certain calculation rules, for example $100 is added to both wage types.

So RT will be

1001 200

1002 300

But master data for the employee in the form of IT0008 is still with the old amounts. So all I need to do is figure some way so Master data is updated with values in RT.

Thanks and Regards,

Sally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No No No ..... Never do it ..... it will screw up your entire data related to Payroll.

Though the wagetypes are modified in RT the original is what is how in it0008.

You can get you rreports the way u want but dont modify.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this change temperory or is it permanent.

I mean is it for only one month or is it done as a salary change for next coming months.

R K

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way to do this but to reprocess all the employees that have wrong values. To rewrite payroll clusters i don't see how you can do it.