cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS integration to SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know how the DMS can be used in SAP CRM system. The transactions CV01N ...CV04N are not available in CRM.

How can I for example make a link between the R3 DMS document and a object (for example material, equipment or sales order). Is this possible at all?

How can I search for documents in CRM?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Yes,its quite possible.Please refer to my earlier response on this [here|;.

Could you elaborte more on your requirements? SAP CRM in itself provide features for content management. Did you happen to explore that?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I am also looking at CRM Content Management and refering your proposed link

DMS Integration with CRM;.

I could not able to access. It is saying unauthorized.

Can you guide me more details on CRM Content Management.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

So if I understood correctly I can not link R3 DMS document and CRM object for example material?

I guess in that case the CRM content management should be used, which already provides possibility of saving originals.

In the content management I could not find the possibility of defining of document types or document version handling. Is this possible like in R3?

In the CRM middleware also the object DOCUMENT exist. Can be the documents exchanged between R3 and CRM?

To which direction? R3 document to CRM or CRM documents to R3 or both?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would like to clarify that CRM content management and SAP DMS provide their own unique set of features.It all boils down to what your expectations are from the solution.

If you are looking at CRM and DMS integration scenario(version,lifecycle,revisions,object linking to material etc),then this [section|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/40b4761fcc2f90e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm] will come handy.

Else,please spell out your requirements more clearly.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

I wanted to know answers to the same questions that you have asked.

Can you please share the answers, if your questions are already answered...