cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor master record creation using interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a requirement to create a vendor once the user enters the data related to vendor similar to xk01 data on an interactive form and submits it .it goes thru a series of approvals and then at the final approval if the form is approved and say submit it has to create a vendor in the sap system i have searched for good bapis for vendor creation but found nothing . also searched the forums but I didnt get any idea or solution. i thought that i can use the bapi in the service call i use in webdynpro component and create a context for the form similar to the structure in bapi.

could you please help me out on how this can be done . i just need to post all the vendor data into sap and get a new vendor created automatically in background and get the vendor number again back to form to notity the person that it has been created.

appreciate if you could reply me asap.

thanks.

regards

sp

Edited by: SOHA PATHAN on Jun 6, 2011 12:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

we recently did a similar project, created a vendor maintenance using Adobe form, the solution was for offline and online both forms. We created an adobe form and prepopulated the data on the form using FM's then routed the form using SAP business workflow. All the approvers keyed in their data and finally the vendor gets created in XK01.

What is your question related to this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

thank you for replying . my question was how to post the vendor data entered on the form into sap i.e using xk01 as u have done in your project. i have created a structure with all the fields required by user and required for a vendor creation in xk01 to create a vendor . this structure iam using in my form context. now iam not sure about how to post the data, can you please give me an idea of what code the FM's shoild have and also please tell me how to initiate workflow with the submit button and i want to send the URL of the form and not as PDF attachment , the approving person will click the URL and modify the interactive form and then clicks approved button in the same form.

I hope you got my questions.

Thanks,

Soha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

Can you please give an idea of how you triggered the workflow from your form and how you have sent the data to the workflow container . Actually my requirement is to send the URL of the form to the outlook email of a group for accessing the pfd form filled by user and validate the data. is tis possible to sed the data as url and access the form ..will the adta entered by user gets cleared when the url is accessed ? then how can maintain the form to be online if i send the form as an attachement.

appreciate your valuable inputs.

regards,

sp

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Am totally new to Adobe forms. I have a similar requirement. Could you please share me the zip file of the Adobe form developed by you.Else the steps.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks .

BR,

Jay