cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining Varient and Work Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

While configuring TM, I am stuck @ defining Variant. Can anyone tell me how to go about it? And also it gives an option of Rule in which we have to enter digit or alphanumeric value...so do i need to enter the ref which i created while defining break schedule?

Prompt reply appreciated.

Sejal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DWS Variant allows you to define several different versions of the same daily work schedule.

By using variants you can define shorter working hours on Fridays or on days preceding public holidays,

You can create DWS Variant Rule with Variant A to assign saturdays half day work schedule without creating a new DWS. Similarly you can also create variants to apply rules on days preceding public holidays. The system dynamically applies these rules when that rule situation/condition arise.

You can create different DWS variant rules using different variants

Good Luck...!

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have the same requirment and also i try my best but still im strugling to make it success.u

requirement is.. if holiday class =3 (satutory holiday) fallen on saturday thena i have to make half day on following Monday.

(Half day mean 8 -12) DWS.

Is it possible? if its possible pls elobarate bit more..

Manjula

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use variant, if we have specific scenario.

Ex: we can have variant rule for a day 4 hrs working if next day is holiday and it is Saturday