cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication probelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting a probelm when tryinh to replicate a perticular vendor from ECC to SRM. For other vendor it is working as fine as expected. There is one schedule job running for this repliaction process and it do not have any fail. Earlier for such kind of issue I use to run the T.code BBPGETVD and replicate the vendor to SRM fromECC but let me mention that since we upgraded to enhancement pack 5 ( we went live with EH5 on May 16, 2011). we can no longer use BBPGETVD, BBPUPDVD or BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA. We now get a hard stop for each of these transactions.

could any body help me by informing me any other workaround to replicate a single vendor? We are running EBP 5.0, SRM 4.0, SRM server 500 and Classic scenario.

Thanks,

Pijush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BBP_VENDOR_SYNC run this job . it helps to keep the vendor sync between ECC and SRM . the rcently created / edited vendor data will be replicated to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the error "Backend systems with Release 702 are not supported". Can any body suggest any note or other solution.

Thanks,

Pijush

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not get your system environment correctly. Do you mean you are using SRM40 and ECC60 with EHP5 ? If yes then I guess EHP5 is not supported with SRM 40.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply the following notes. It should help resolve the problem.

1313972 BBPGETVD: Backend system latest release not supported

1372175 BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB "Back-End Systems Not Supported

Regards,

Sapna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Try to replicate again and see the error log from SLG1 to identify the error.

thanks

velu