cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy - how to determine the value of a purchase requisition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a release strategy, if the quantity of a purchase requisition is under 20 then the requisition will be approved by person A, if it is over 20 it will be approved by person B.

I created a new workflow and i have to determine the approver. How do i calculate the value of the purchase requisition?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello !

To calculate the value of purchse requisition document , a piece of ABAP logic has to be developed.

Following is the code :

DATA : totalpr type p decimals 2.
        DATA: EBAN_tab TYPE EBAN occurs 0.

SELECT * FROM eban  INTO TABLE eban_tab where banfn = purchaserequisition.

LOOP AT eban_tab INTO eban_wa where banfn = PURCHASEREQUISITION .
                        totalpr = eban_wa-menge * eban_wa-preis + totalpr.
       ENDLOOP.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh, i thought of that, but what if the item has a promotion?the formula remains the same?

Efren

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello !

I don't understand what is meant by promotion with regard to purchase requisition document.

If it doesn't have any impact with price or quantity or number of line items, then the same formule would be suffice.Any way, just test whether the promotion causes any impact.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right. Thanks.

One more question. The value of a purchase order is calculated like net price * quantity?

Efren

Edited by: Efren23 on Jun 7, 2011 9:19 AM

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello !

As far purchase order is concerned, its net value can be known from standard table : EKPO-NETWR.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which business object are you using in your workflow? Doesn't it have the value as one of its attributes?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology