cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZWR is not coming in ZFAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to implement a down payment progress in our system. I did all of the customizing requirements in SD according to OSS Note 213526.

Furthermore, when I placed an sales order in VA01 and then invoiced in VF01(only invoiced the value in billing plan) -in other words down payment request in SD, But the condition AZWR is not appearing in down payment request invoice (ZFAZ).

Please tell me in details how this system will hit the GL Accounts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this problem solved, I'm facing the same scenario here.

AZWR condition type is 0.

can you pls share the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

Did you ever find a solution for this problem? in my closing invoice condition AZWR is coming as statistical with message 207 Conditon has been found (without condition record)

I get a line with: Down payment settlement, but all price conditions are yellow, and dont affect the final value of the invoice.

Regards,

Carlos

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

This b'coz you don't have pricing procedure with AZWR condition type determined for your billing Doc type ZFAZ. So, you need to have pricing procedure with condition type AZWR determined for your sales docs.

For reference/understanding refer std pricing procedure RVAA03 - Standard w. Fixed Down Payment.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti Prakash, I followed below link to set Customer Down Payment Process.

http://www.erpgreat.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm

AZWR is active. But, condition value is 0 in the FAZ Invoice ( Down Payment Request Invoice )

I'm attaching screen shots

Can you help me in solving this issue ?

Thanks in advance,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to put this data on the sales order: