cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the system know...how to read customore pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Guys, Can you please let me know how the system knows How to ready customer pricing procedure.

system always reads customer pricing procedure from Sold to party. can you please let me know if there is any setting for the system to know how to ready the customer pricing procedure. what should be done if we want the system to read it from ship to party?

thaks!

Marry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Seems like you can get the help of abaper and see at what point system check the different combination for pricing procedure determination.

If there is any EXIT / Enhancement available at this point, you can write a logic to fetch the customer pricing procedure from the SHIP TO PARTY Master data.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

i close it....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to know how the pricing procedure is determined by system..?

Second thing is as per standard SAP system data from sold to party is relevant for pricing stuff.

Let us know why you want to use Ship to party data..?? what is you requirement.??

Let us know more so that we can help you out.

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

I know how pricing procedure is determined.

I want to know how it change it as to read the Pricing procedure based on Ship to party's customer pricing procedure.

BR,

Marry

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

well if you still want to have the determination based on ship to, then I think enhance the process with help of an ABAPer.

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you trying to do by assigning/determining the pricing procedure using the SH?

Pricing procedure would always be picked up from the SP, and you have provisions to have the SP and SH same.

Moreover, SP, SH,BP and PY are defined by std SAP according to their roles and they have to be determined that way !!

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie guys, Thanks for the reply.(s)

I know that it is being picked from SP. I want to know how system knows that it has to be from SP? is there any setting?

How can we make the system look from SH?

thanks and regards,

Marry.

Edited by: marrysap on Jun 6, 2011 2:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to take the help of your ABAPer debug to find the point where system check the cust pricing procedure. Since the same lies in one of the std SAP programs.

Although, I havent tried this, you may supress Cust Pricing procedure from Account group of SP and maintain the same in SH (by making pricing procedure in SH as required) and see how the system behaves !!

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying amit!

I am not keen on behaviour when there is no pricing pricing procedure for SP and there is one with SH...coz it wont help me meeting the requirement.

I will try checking with develeper..thX!

Marry.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my knowledge, its SAP standard to consider the customer pricing procedure assigned in the SP.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles