cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recosting "Sales order stock" material in mass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

At Jan 1st, my company updates the Std/Cost estimate of all materials through CK40N. This revalues Inventory and creates Price change documents. OK.

However, this process does not revalue "sales order" stock inventory (we have MTO scenario with configurable products, costed within Sales order).

I am aware that I have to use MR21 with variant "Special Stock - Sales order" to revalue these materials but is there a way to revalue "in mass"?

Many thanks,

Sylvain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no automatic process available for revaluating special stock. This is due to the nature of special stock and MTO scenario. First of all, these are produced for special customer requirement and not for anonymous stock. So there shouldn't normally be much stock available. Then, as these are produced specifically, they have a certain price (cost of goods

manufactured) which will not be influenced by changing activity price or by changing raw material prices. The requirement of

revaluating special stock should therefore rather be an exception and therefore manual postings via MR21 are the standard process.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Sylvain