cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

When order is created on a single notification,thenotification becomes the header.How this assignment can be deleted.

Also how several notifications can be assigned to an existing order.And how this assignment can be deleted?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in the order header against the notification no there you can find the deletion button where you can de-assign the header notification . also in the object tab you can maintain no of notification

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help.

But I still want to know suppose there are several notifications assigned to the order,and I want to assign

one of these as the header notification,then how do I do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again go to Header of the order, click Create button near Notification & select the notification. You can select any notification (No restriction by restricting only with Object list notification).

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the object list, select the perticular notification and then press the button Def. hdr. notification at the bottom.

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks a ton for your reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If more than one notifications for single order, then in Object list tab, you can assign several notifications.

In the bottom, you can find delete row button, so that you can remove that notification from order.

Regards,

Maheswaran.