Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Workflow errors

Hi Experts

I am new to workflow and have learning workflow for the past one week. I am facing some error which i didn't face at the start of the learning phase. The following errors are which am facing:

1. Whenever I created a Activity (background task like fetching mail id for pernr and getting description for given matnr) and tried to execute it am automatically getting my log-on screen which prompts me to enter my password each time when i execute. Though if I log in once again the workflow is still in process and never completed.

2. Sometimes am facing no agent assigned problem for activity(background task) and even for mail forwarding I am facing this issue. I kept both (_wf_initiator as well as my own system name) as the recipient. Though this error is not frequent but seldom occurs.

3. I tried to make use of the event step in one of the scenario from sdn provided learning material. The workflow will get activated when the event BUS1001006>CREATED occurs. I tried to send a mail to myself when this event occurs and the WF template name is WS95000495. But the case is this workflow is not getting executed when the event occurs. Though i checked the SWELS TCODE i can able to see my Workflow which i have created under receiver type .

Kindly help me what to do.

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question