cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am new to workflow and have learning workflow for the past one week. I am facing some error which i didn't face at the start of the learning phase. The following errors are which am facing:

1. Whenever I created a Activity (background task like fetching mail id for pernr and getting description for given matnr) and tried to execute it am automatically getting my log-on screen which prompts me to enter my password each time when i execute. Though if I log in once again the workflow is still in process and never completed.

2. Sometimes am facing no agent assigned problem for activity(background task) and even for mail forwarding I am facing this issue. I kept both (_wf_initiator as well as my own system name) as the recipient. Though this error is not frequent but seldom occurs.

3. I tried to make use of the event step in one of the scenario from sdn provided learning material. The workflow will get activated when the event BUS1001006>CREATED occurs. I tried to send a mail to myself when this event occurs and the WF template name is WS95000495. But the case is this workflow is not getting executed when the event occurs. Though i checked the SWELS TCODE i can able to see my Workflow which i have created under receiver type .

Kindly help me what to do.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q2 no agent assigned: check agent assignment. Transaction SWDD. Go to approval task. In Task Properties --> Agent Assignment next to red baloon like icon, you need a green light. no light click on red baloon set Attribute. If green light is Yes, check in SWIA workflow container for approval task and it will say why agent assignment failed

Q3 what does SWIA have an entry. Whats the trigger method/Function. Does it stop on breakpoint

seperate questions will help people understand your query better

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

2. i forgot to make it general task

1 & 3. got it right when the system get rectified.