cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable material-No material in plant error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one issue. when i am entering a configurable material in quotation its poping up an error "material does not exist in plant/storage location"

When i tried to create a sales order with reference to the quotation nothing is getting copied!!!

But when i am raising a sales order with the same configurable material i didnt see any such kind of error and i am able to create delivery

I need clarification on why it is not allowing in quotation and why its allowing in sales order , are there any configuration settings that i need to check at document type level or item category level.

Pls guide on the same

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7 & compare Item Category TAN & AGN.

You will get an idea & the difference too.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the copy controls between quotation and order i have found that copy schedule lines and +/- settings are not done and also at the item category level variant matching is unchecked these are the differences i have found when compared with standard.

As i am not sure on how configuration settings of configurable material i am a bit confused whether the above are missing settings because of which system is not identifying the configurable material.

Please clarify

Thanks in advance

Answers (0)