cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is /SAP found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure the SSO between BOBJ and the Portal.

I have done everything I think except put in the directory for the u201CApplication Vieweru201D (for my system connection in the SAP Portal) u2026top of Page 15 in the installation guide.

This is because my (BOBJ) Tomcat server does not have such a directory.

My questions are:

When and what installs this directory

What is the u201CVieweru201Du2026u2026.I found a reference to a file u201Creportview.dou201D on SDN but nothing else.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good answer - thanks

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

take a look here:

Portal Part 1

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/03/29/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal--part-1-of-4

Portal Part 2

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/03/30/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal-part-2-of-4

Portal Part 3

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/04/08/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal--part-3-of-4

Portal Part 4

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/04/21/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-and-sap-enterprise-portal--part-4-of-4

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo

I followed the blog and it says "The Path of Crystal Enterprise Server is the path to the web applications you deployed".....my point is that I do not know when the "/SAP" directory gets installed....is it part of the Integration Package or is it when the Crystal Server is installed.

Additionally what is the "viewer"?.....is it part of Crystal, the Integration Package ...or something else?

Thanks - the blog is great.

Patrick

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the folder SAP is getting installed as part of the SAP Integration Kit on your Java App Server.

You mentioned "Crystal Server" - you would need BusinessObjects Edge or BusinessObjects Enterprise at a minimum.

With "viewer" is the viewing application meant - using the default it would be viewreport.do

ingo