cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF Form 10 Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

I am facing problem in PF form10 ,date of Leaving is taken as month end date means 31.05.2011 if an emp left on 22.05.2011 .

and father name is coming Last name and first name .

Please help me solve the problem.

Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja

Regarding date of leaving ,please check if IT0587 has been delimited with the correct date.

Regarding the father name,please check the father details are maintained correctly in subtype 11 in Infotype 0021.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ramana,

Thank you for the reply.

I delimited the IT0587 when i delimited the IT0587 it creates 2 record e.g one record is from 01.01.2011 to 25.05.2011 and second record is from 26.05.2011 to 31.12.9999 and the system will fetch the 26.05.2011 Date of Left in Form10 and

Regarding Father name it is standard SAP provides Last name and first name ,shall i maintain First name and last name in first name field and Last name field as blank ,is it good practise.

Please help me to slove this problem.

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Father name is coded as 'Last name' followed by 'First Name' in standard form/ code. Hence you need to check with SAP for this. Ramanna can be the best person to guide you on it if there is any Note etc for this. For the first issue as Ramanna said try to delimit the IT 0587 and exeute teh payroll n report again.