Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Folder Pane in Screen Painter

szymon_lipnicki3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question about setting a value of pane - folder's property. When I set this property in Screen Painter and choose form preview form's pane level changes, but when I save this form in xml file and load in my add on I have to add code that changes pane level after clicking on folder. Also SAPbouiCOM doesn't contain such property like Pane. What is this property for? Why it works in SP and doesn't when load from xml? Is this just for Screen Painter?

Regards

Szymon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's just how it works - obviously some extra work is done in the screen-painter addon that changes the panelevel & when running this form in your own application you have to handle it yourself.

The property you want is Form.PaneLevel

szymon_lipnicki3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Form.PaneLevel is a property for form and it changes form panelevel.

I think that comparable property for for Folder.Pane (in Screen Painter) would be val off and val on.

The most important thing for me was to be sure that I have to handle changing of panelevel by myself. I thought that maybe this property wasn't handle by SAP SDK correctly.

Regards

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah sorry, yes you are correct, for the Folder object the relevant property is ValOn

Answers (0)