cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Qualification: Vendor not available in Supplier Monitor.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have set up Supplier Qualification with ERP (SRM 7 - EhP1 not implemented).

When testing the process I found out the following:

- In transaction "Preselect Supplier" I have accepted a potential supplier.

- In Transaction "Transfer Supplier" I can see this Supplier and I have clicked on the button: "Transfer" Button.

- After I have clicked on the transfer button this supplier has disappaered from the "Transfer Supplier" transaction.

- I opened the transaction "Supplier Monitor". There I was expecting to see the supplier I have just transferred. But this supplier is not available in the supplier monitor.

Anybody can tell me what the reason for that could be?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Here is a step by step description of what I have done.

1. Supplier registered himself through the internet url provided --> result: BP created in ROS

2. Questionnaire is sent to the supplier

3. Supplier enters the questionnaire and submit

4. Buyer log into the system to view submitted questionnaire (questionnaire not available yet since inbound mail is not yet configured).

5. Buyer accepts the the supplier in "Supplier Pre-Selection. --> Supplier is available in Supplier Directory.

As I understand the accepted supplier can be used to

- create a BP of type Supplier

- can be used as bidder in a RFx

- can be transferred to ECC from supplier monitor.

As I mentioned before I'm getting the following errors/behaviour.

1. When go to transaction create supplier and I select the accepted supplier from the supplier directory and I click on transfer I get the error messages described above.

2. When I Create an RFx and I want to select a bidder I will select the accepted supplier from the supplier directory and click on transfer it will not get transfered. No error messages displayed.

3. When I go to the supplier monitor transaction I cannot see the accepted suppliers in there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Djurick,

Have you defined the attribute SBM_PRESCREENING under CATALOG_ID attribute for your purchaser?

Also wanted to know how you have declared your systems in the following path : SPRO -- Technical Settings -- Define System landscape. Since you have SRM and ROS in the same client pl share your settings under this path.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you implement the note 1553182 - Create Business Partner from ROS catalog and test the system behaviour. This was a known BUG in SRM. There have been a couple of notes released to address this problem one of them is 1553182.

Please implement and test the system behvaiour.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Djurick,

Pl have a look at the note suggested by Sapna...looks a good bet for your issue.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil.

This confihuration is already in place.

But I'm noticing the following:

When trying to create a business partner out of an accepted supplier I'm getting the message:

"Could not create business partner"

"Business partner could not be created"

When I'm trying to assign an accepted supplier to an RFx as a bidder nothing is happening and no bidder is added to the RFx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Unless you create a BP for this supplier in SRM, you wont be able to add it as a bidder or even in your shopping cart.

Now can you pl clarify when are you getting this message? Is it when you try to save the data? Pl elaborate on what is working presently

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I have done both steps.

May I add that we have set up ROS, SUS and SRM in the same client!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay.

Pl check if you have done the following in your SRM client.

Go to Tcode PFCG -- open up the strategic purchaser role (/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER) and under Menu navigate to Strategic Purchasing -- Business Partner -- Central Functions -- Pre Select suppllier. Here see if you have defined your parameters as

Name should be 'SAP-CLIENT' and value should be your 'ROS client number' (100/200 etc)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Djurick,

Have you defined a webservice for Prescreening?

Also have you maintained entries in the table BBP_MARKETP_INFO on the SRM side?

Regards,

Nikhil