cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax amount not calculated in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a tax code for VAT Input (4%) which is properly maintained.

But at the time of miro, tax amount is 0 calculated even after ticking the 'calculate tax'/

Please resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check condition record is maintained for VAT condition type with validity falls in range of invoice posting dates on FV12 / FV13 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Please check the OBQ3 settings.

Against the the tax condition type which account key is assigned. If NVV account key is assigned it wont calculate tax.

Check with your MM consultant also.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Kanth.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In SPRO, check, if Tax Code is assigned to company code under Logistics General>Basic Settings. Also check if condition records are maintained against the Condition Type for Input Vat in FV11. also check the input tax indicator is maintained in the GL Account for basic amount posting in T Code FS00

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanil

I had the similar issue and it worked by maintaining Tax Code against the company code in Logistics General-->Basic Settings. But I had one doubt that sometimes when there isn't any entry here then also system calculates taxes properly in MIRO. What could be the reason that system is checking for this assignment over here. Taxes calculated are service tax and cess.

Regards,

Akshay