cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A ZBLDT report didnot pick data for a single plant it is queryreport how

0 Kudos

a ZBLDT report make for 7plant in which i add a new plant old 7plant data pick well and new plant data don't pick .ZBLDT report give the billing details and ZBLDT report is a query report how i check it where missing the new plant please give me solution how it check it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Tell me the tables you are using for the query.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

0 Kudos

hi adesh kamat ji i have used for that VBRK and VBRP tables please help in query report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case if you have created billing documents for the particular plant, it should be displayed.

1. Goto T-code SE16 and check teh entries in table VBRK and VBRP for the particular plant, if you dont see any entries here it is obvious that you wont get any entry in the query also (for the particular plant).

2. If there is a entry in table VBRK and VBRP, check the join that you have used to join the tables in the query (delete and again join the condition). Now run the query.

Warm Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jun 6, 2011 1:19 PM

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jun 6, 2011 1:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if there are any billing documnets created for the newly created plant, if yes Please take the help of an abaper and try debugging to see where teh query is failing Since it is a customised Z-report.

Thanks

Arun