cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Service Purchase Requisition from ECC EHP-4 to SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we transfer service purchase requisition from ECC EHP-4 to SRM 7.0 without PI. I tried to transfer the service purchase requisition from ECC EHP-4 to SRM. This has got transferred to EPRTRANS table. BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report has been done. But in SMQ1 i am getting the following error.

Exception condition "OBJECT_ID_NOT_FOUND" raised.

Message no. SR053

Please suggest me what is the cause of above error. I am able to transfer all other type of purchase requisitions except SERVICE PR. Please suggest where i am doing mistake.

(N. Kiran Kumar)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

To transfer service requisition with hierarchy from ECC 6.0 EHP-4 to SRM 7, you need to use SOA interfaces. PI is mandatory for that.

Transfer of requisition is no more done through the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER . You need to do it with the BAdi ME_REQ_Soucring_Cust.

You can refer the detail configuration document for new SRM 7 scenario 'Service Procurement Classic'

I hope, it helps you.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you trying to transfer PR with service hierarchy then that program cannot be used.

Please use the service procurement content for PI. I dont think you can transfer PR without PI for service procurement.

Regards

Sam