cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date as the Pricing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When im updating the Invoice using VF02 (Still the accounting entries are not posted), i want to change the Pricing date as the billing date.

What is the pricing type i should select to update the prices according to the billing date.

Thank U,

Uwanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The system by default takes the billing date as the pricing date (standard SAP behaviour) when you create an invoice. So you dont need to make any specific changes for this.

Regards

Madhu

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is standard Routine available in Data transfer which can be used in your copy control from Delivery to billing (VTFL) or Order to Billing (VTFA) use here data transfer routine no. 11. It will solve your problem.

Thanks and regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that, i have already created the Invoice but not posted for accounts yet.

So now i want to copy the Billing date which selected by the user as the Pricing date. So i can update the prices according to the updated pricing date.

Thank U

Uwanthi

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uwanthi,

Go to VF02 and select the line item and GOTO>item->Item detail. Then in Pricing data enter the pricing date of your choice that is Billing date. Then go to conditions tab page and reprice the invoice with option B.

Hope this will help you.

Please revert back to the forum in case of any doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Click on the update button in the conditions tab in billing and select carry out new pricing. this shoud resolve your problem. But Im usat warn you that you might loose out the valeus for the conditions which has been entered manually or in certain even some condition records maintained with some specific access could have issues.

Anyways, carryo ur new pricing is the solution for you problem.

If you want the same to happen every time, you can maintian the pricing type for the above mentioned one ( I think it is B) at tyhe item level in copy control settings

Thanks & regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you cannot change the pricing date after an invoice has been saved. You can only change the pricing date while creating the invoice in VF01. The only option now is to cancel the invoice and create an invoice again in VF01 and change the pricing date there.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with pricing type B - carry out new pricing.